20 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty20.05.16 9:10

Quelques ajouts sur Menoth

Quote Originally Posted by Crate123 View Post
Empower has been described as adding the point of focus before clearing the disruption effect and I feel 95% certain that is not the case. It will turn out to clear disruption first and then add the focus. Whether it works like that on the card or will have to go by the Infernals first will remain to be seen. I will be very surprised if you require 2 Vassals to give a disrupted jack a point of focus.

I agree with you. And I think the rule is pretty clear. The warjack gains a point of focus. If it was Disrupted, it is no longer Disrupted.
Jason Soles
Lead Designer of WARMACHINE and HORDES

Quote Originally Posted by oconnor0 View Post
Mr. Soles, is Protectorate intended to be less reliant on warjacks than they were in Mk 2?

Certainly not. The Protectorate has solid warjacks and the support to make them very impressive. That support is different than it was in MkII, but so is the game itself.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by zorrobard123 View Post
So a few questions Mr Soles. What is the AOE of the Shyhammer Deliverers? Second, are there any other changes to the Cinerators aside from a drop down to 5 boxes, a 2 inch range on their swords and vengance replacing relentless advance. Has the speed of the Cinerators and Bastions increased to make them more in line with other heavy infantry?

Question 1: 3"

Question 2: They lost Fearless and Flame Burst was replaced with Continuous Effect: Fire.

Question 3: The Exemplar Cinerators and Bastions are SPD 4.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
Mr. Soles, thanks for making Vindictus more fun, but did he keep all the others spells?

Concerning Harbinger how does her 10" feat work now?

Thyra, I love that you have learnt her to hit and run, did she made some other major changes?

I think I am getting to the end of the spoilers for this Insider, but I will give you the Harbinger's feat text... And tell you that the Temple Flameguard still have the Shield Wall order.

Godhead – For one round, advancing enemy models that end their movement in the Harbinger’s command range closer to her than they began suffer an unboostable POW 14 fire damage roll.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by Rinion View Post
Honest, genuine, hopefully not sarcastic sounding question, but, did you test that properly? Can we have any feedback on it? It seems very useless now, such a short range compared to before, especially on a 14/14 large based caster who is severely hurt by the focus camping changes. You called her a backline caster in the focus change insider, but her feat and other abilities are all CMD range of 10", i'm not sure i understand.

I think attempting to compare rules from Mk II to the new edition is going to provide an unsatisfying result. As is trying to compare models across Faction without taking into account every piece of support those models have in Faction.

To answer your question, "Did you test that properly?" The answer is, "Yes." What we decided was that a the Harbinger's package was strong enough without also having the ability to paralyze/destroy most infantry from half a table away. No it is clearly more defensive and much more modest. This change came directly from play test, not the absence of it.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer_Falacy View Post
That doesn't really clear things up. You agree with someone who thinks it should give a focus to a disrupted jack, but then you write out the rules in a way that doesn't (since you can't gain focus while disrupted and it seems to give the focus before removing disruption).

If you intended it to give the focus then it should remove disruption first. If not, then... Ouch.

That is because he is right. The warjack gains the focus point. Also, if the warjack was Disrupted now it is not.
Jason Soles

What? des vengers spd8 Question Question Question

Quote Originally Posted by sourclams View Post
Mr. Soles, when you were playing Cinerators and Bastions in particular, what was your experience with them for how they stayed on tabletop? Were you stacking buffs to their defenses to bring them up to 'better' levels, were they as secondline units, were you taking multiple units of either/both?

I think what most people look at is defensive stats that are generally low, and questions about how they remain on the table when they look vulnerable to both lots of low quality attacks and several high quality attacks, and are also slow enough that they would not expect to alpha strike much.

I used the Cinerators and Bastions either in armies that could support them (spells, screening bodies, smoke clouds, etc.) or with a purpose in mind (draw fire, pull my opponent's models in one direction or the other, etc.). I found them quite solid, usually as second line units unless Vengeance really worked out to my advantage. Sanguine Bond is also really good for making sure that the Bastions make it to where they are going, even if they don't have a lot of damage boxes when they get there. What these models are is a threat that cannot be ignored.

I also agree that at SPD 4 you are not going to see them get the alpha strike too often. That is where the SPD 8 Vengers come in.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Templar View Post
Did the Choir's other hymns change at all?

I believe the text of the other hymns is identical to what they were in Mk II.

I am going to jump away shortly and get back to my piling up inbox.
Jason Soles

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph09tailz View Post
Thanks for all your replies to our questions/ requests Mr Soles.

If I may squeak in a brief question about Amon Ad Rasa- nothing too specific mind you as you had stated he is to remain mostly unspoiled.

What was your impression on the previous iteration of him, and what did you experience in remodelling/play-testing his new version? Do you see him as a finesse/agility based caster with mostly jacks, or is he something entirely new and different?
Did he keep any movement speed enhancing spell mechanics for his battle group?

Cheers, and thanks in advance for any reply to this or others questions.

Hail the creator!

I did not have extensive play with Amon outside play test in Mk II, but I always thought he was pretty solid. And likely that sense came more from facing off against him than from playing with him. That said, I like him a lot better in the new edition. Part of that is simply the addition of Power Up which really treats warcasters that play large battlegroups well. Synergy, even with a cap of 3, is still one of the strongest spells in the game. Backed by the Choir and a sufficiently sized (and placed) battlegroup, getting up to +5 on damage rolls is not too hard to pull off and makes even Vigilants surprisingly brutal. That one comes to mind because those things are really tanky for their cost and for awhile some play testers were taking small armies of them with Amon.
Jason Soles

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SunHunter
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
SunHunter

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty20.05.16 10:02

Rigolo les ADR ! J'aurai préféré qu'ils poussent le bouchon jusqu'au bout et qu'ils ne mettent que les casters originels du Prime mk1, mais bon ! Faut bien forcer les vétérans à acheter les nouveaux battlegroups ! Rolling Eyes

Genre dans la liste il manque Nemo, Feora, Irusk, Goreshade, Morvy, Madrak, ...

SunHunter -
http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so
Lokieris
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
Lokieris

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty20.05.16 14:33

c'est pour le prochain adr sa! en meme temps vu le nombre de casters ya de quoi faire un paquet d'ADR
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty21.05.16 18:17

Ici on voit bien les cartes des futurs BG :

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty23.05.16 20:37

Insider Minions :

Du forum US, Hungerford :

Quote Originally Posted by Cor Leonis  View Post
Could we get info on what amphibious does now? I'd also like to know about Hutchuck.

Amphibious allows the model to ignore water in regards to movement penalties, and also gives that model concealment if its completely within the water.

Hutchuck is virtually unchanged, and costs 6 points. Has 8 damage boxes still!

Quote Originally Posted by WoldNeal  View Post
PPS_Hungerford. I gave only these questions three! Does Midas still have access to Bone Swarms? What about the Croak Raiders and Finally who are these Farriw Conmandos?! Thank you for keeping my Minion hopes alive.

Midas can still use Bone Swarms, he has a special rule allowing him to do so.

Croak Raiders lost Vitriol, lost a point of ARM, cost 10/17.

Farrow Commandos are ... coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheTall  View Post
Will I be able to put the Elasticity Animus on the Meat Thresher in Mark3 ?

Yes, and its really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Haumph  View Post
May we please have spoilers for the Blindwalker?

Rite of Power only costs 1 now instead of 2. Melee weapons are RNG 1. Lost Empathetic Transference. Gained Eyeless Sight. Only costs 12 points.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike  View Post
Can we get some info on The Pig, The Myth, The legend? Lord Carver BMMD ESQ III. The greatest of all farrow!!!!!!!

He picked up Veteran Leader [Farrow Warrior], giving all other Farrow in his CMD range (9) +1 to attack rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by icemantis  View Post
Totally want to know about the Sacral Vault! That thing is my baby, converted, painted as best as I can on an awesome base... Is it still totally awesome, did it change to be differently awesome, did it get tuned down...? :-D

Gained 2 damage boxes, lost Soul Sacrifice, costs 18 points.

"Still baller"

Quote Originally Posted by mephiston1216  View Post
Quick question regarding the insider today...

Calaban's card says that he will work for various other factions. Can I take him as my only warlock in a Skorne army, or can he only be taken in multi-warlock games?

Only in multi-caster games. If you only have one caster, then the Faction you are playing is their Faction. Partisan casters, like Constance Blaize, have special rules listed in Prime / Primal that explain how they can be your primary in either the Merc / Minion Faction or the Faction they are a Partisan for.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramir  View Post
Oh, minions, netto! (Khador is tomorrow right... RIGHT?  )

Mr Hungerford, can we ask about our totally look-alike Lawrence of Arabya mean dude, Saxon Orrick?  He gets any neat tricks to bring the enemy beasts down a notch?

He lost Take Down, gained Tough, Reposition [3"], his Reconnaissance has a longer target range now (7"), costs 4 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ger  View Post
Alten Ashley? How'd he fair? He was kinda nuts in MK1 and then kind of nut present in MK2.

Oof, forums are eating my responses, so sorry if I'm slow to respond here.

Let's see ...

Gained the new Grievious Wound on his weapons (which negates Tough), replaced Swift Hunter with Reposition [3"], Monster Hunter now does d3+3 instead of d6, costs 5.

Quote Originally Posted by taffyjoe  View Post
Hi Will, great insider. Any chance of a little more info on Brun and Lug, including if they'll still work for Circle?

I'm super stoked about Dahlia and Skereth!

Work for Circle, trolls, cygnar, and Khador.

Brun is FURY 4 now instead of 3, has 1" melee RNG, gained Frost Hammer spell, lost Lifebond. Still has Flank [Lug] among other things.

Lug is now MAT 7!!!!!!!! P+S 16!!!!!!!! Has 1" melee RNG on both claws, Lost Flank [Brun] and the old Bond, gained Countercharge, Return, Hyperaggressive. Things like Pathfinder and Immunity:Cold remained.

Quote Originally Posted by Everbait  View Post
What about the bone grinders and the witchdoctor?

Bone grinders definitely had some changes.

They still have Craft Talisman, picked up Dismember and Tough (like all Farrow have Tough now), lost ... pretty much all of their other abilities. Their melee weapons have two attack types: Grevious Wounds and Inflict Pain. Only cost 5/8.

Trolls hate them. They are insane-Farrow fury management thanks to Inflict Pain if you need it. They are effective P+S 10 Weaponmasters against beasts, but if you REALLY need to pull that fury off.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo  View Post
What are the animii for the Splatter Boar and Battle Boar respectively and does rabid still exist?

Splatter boar's Psychoactive Gas is very different. It now says that living warbeasts hit by the AOE gain 1 fury point unless they are immune to gas effects. Fair number of other changes as well to both him and the Battle Boar.

Battle Boar has Primal as its animus! Yup, you read that right. Lost Rapid, gained a new ability that is like an Aggression Dial but gives it Berserk and Overtake. Also it has Primal. Did I mention Primal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mareep  View Post
Just bought a Boneswarm for the new gator battlebox...Any clues as to what it can do?

And Feralgeist? Probably my favorite 1 pt model in the game...still as janky as before?

Thanks

Boneswarm picked up 1" Melee RNG and only costs 7 points.

Feralgesit still takes over dead beasts, though there's a few tweaks to the language you'll want to read. Let's see ... only costs 2 points. Feel like i'm missing something.

Oh yeah, he picked up a freakin set of magical claws (P+S 9) with crit paralysis on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BurroBoskov  View Post
How many points are the swamp gobbers bellow crew?

The little fog machine is 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilki  View Post
With the changes to bonegrinders what has happened to the chef?

I loved painting the little guy up would hate to lose him on the tablee

Basically unchanged, only costs 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by E2lio2tR  View Post
Thanks will. Now I have another army to look at playing in a JML after Mk3 Drops... oy
Could we get any hints on what happened to the Totem hunter in the change over?

One of the few models in the game that can see through forests now, he traded Hunter for Tracker which says: This model ignores forests when determining LOS when declaring a charge.

6 points, his Spiked Buckler now has the Buckler rule, "still baller", and ummm ... oh yeah. He's FA 1 instead of FA C now.

Huh, wonder what that means? Probably nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by The4d6  View Post
How's Maelok looking? Still undead as ever?

Field Marshal [Undead] and Mortality are pretty cool

Okay guys and gals, I gotta go get some lunch and hit up a couple of meetings. I'll swing back by later and try to answer a few more. Until then ....

WINions are best Faction. #stafferscantshowFactionbias #dontcare #sorry #notsorry

Quote Originally Posted by Arlaharen  View Post
Great insider! Any chance of getting some idea of what the theme forces will bring to please the pact purists?

Ok back for a few minutes, let me try to crank out a few more answers before I'm whisked away again.

I know the theme force question has come up a few times, unfortunately I can't comment just yet on the specifics on these. They are coming. They are really good. You won't be disappointed.

Ca ça va être marrant !

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarino  View Post
Amazing insider and I'm pumped!

Quick question, can my Meat Thresher slam models under Helga's feat now? They seem made for each other but the way it used to work was that you're knocked down first and then you can't get slammed from the feat.

You can slam knocked down models in the new edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalbob  View Post
Rorsh & Brine

Inquiring minds would like to know all the infos.

C'mon, spill the pork & beans...

Cost 15. (I think they are the cheapest pair without checking the cards).

Rorsh lost Dig In, gained Tough (like all Farrow) and also gained Feign Death. Souie works a bit different now, its a *action that says if Brine isn't in Rorsh's control range when he performs the action Brine can make a full advance towards him. Still has dynomite tricks.

Brine gained lost Pig Headed and Bond but gained Retaliatory Strike, Extended Control Range!, and of course has Brine has 1" melee RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkav13  View Post
Woot! I'm excited. Lot's of really great things here.

Would it be possible to learn about my favorite unit, the Bog Trogs Ambushers? I love that unit so much. What is is their FA? And other cool abilities?

FA 2, 10/16, can AD or Ambush, kept all of the other abilities they normally have, melee weapons gained "Pull" which basically drags in any model they hit that is equal size base.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavriel  View Post
In light of the change of Hog Wild to be an order, can you comment on whether or not charging is still an order that a unit must receive to charge?

Yes, all units must receive the Press Forward order in order to run/charge. This is the only order that all units automatically know.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smash  View Post
Will,
Would you please give us info on my favorite minion model-
MAXIMUS!!
also will Targ now attach to other faction casters?

Ok last response for a bit then I have to take care of some things around hyah.

Targ only attaches to Minion warlocks, but will attach to any of them regardless of being Farrow or Gator.

Maximus is basically unchanged, cost 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal  View Post
Ambushers sound awesome. Does ambush still work the same?

Basically, except models that Ambush are placed completely within 3" of the table edge, not just within 3".

Quote Originally Posted by thewisp  View Post
Will, what is the FA on shamblers? My second unit needs to know and also do they lose an activation when spawned?

FA 2, they can activate the turn they are put into play.

Quote Originally Posted by talquizar  View Post
Will what do Witch Doctors do now that most minions have tough?

Basically the same as before, except he gained Tough like all living Gatorman. Still useful for giving out Tough to things like Nyss Hunters, Swamp Shamblers, Bog Trog Ambushers, Croak Raiders, etc

Allez, reste plus que Khador, Cygnar et Circle...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltee View Post
Hungerford, has Veteran Leader received a change? I always loved having to get the model with it into weird positions on the board so all models that could benefit from the bonus would get it.

Veteran Leader [X] always gives a +1 bonus to attack rolls to X models while in the Veteran Leader's CMD range. LOS no longer required.

The Leadership [X] ability does still exist some places, which provides a new ability or advantage while in the Leadership models' CMD range, again, no LOS required.

So basically, Veteran leader used to give +2, now gives +1, but the Vet doesn't have to be out front and in LOS to give out the benefit. They can hang back and ... ya know ... lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bplague87 View Post
Mr. Hungerford, any changes to Sturm and drang? I love the concept of the caster, just finished a sweet conversion on the model for a friend who plays minions.

Several changes. The biggest being that he has a different Field Marshal style ability for the warbeasts in his battle group depending on which mind he is in. It's called Mental Domination.

While in Sturm brain he gives all the warbeasts Shield Guard, while in Drang brain he gives them all Overtake.

ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty24.05.16 21:58

Quote Originally Posted by Spideredd View Post
Are amphibious models the only ones that can move freely through water?

Pathfinder and Flight still allow for unrestricted movement through water, but only Amphibious provides the concealment bonus while completely within water.

Quote Originally Posted by E2lio2tR View Post
Any word on what happened to everyone favorite drunk, Gudren?

Costs 5, basically unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by bigteej View Post
Mr. Hungerford!

Mr. Hungerford!

Pick me! pick me! pretty please?

I have a question!

How is your day going? did you consume bacon and/or gator tail at any point during the drafting of this Insider? what about while typing these forum posts for us?

have you been preparing your meals with extra salt to brace yourself for the forums?

okay I lied, I have many questions.

and one a bit more relevant.

did the Gatorman Witch Doctor retain his Beast Master ability? and can this ability now be used with Farrow?
I only really get to eat gator when I'm back home in Louisiana, though each summer during the Ballard Seafood Festival here in Seattle there is a food truck that serves gator on a stick. It's delightful.

I start most of my morning with egg whites and bacon, so I have least been digesting bacon while answering some of these questions and writing the Insiders. I go light on the salt except on my vegetables, I like to season those pretty heavily.

Ummm, feel like I missed one question. Oh well, we got to the important ones.

Quote Originally Posted by E2lio2tR View Post
Ok Here is one that is a little more open to answers for you Will. What is your favorite combo of models to run together?
Barnabas + Meat Thresher
Croak Raiders + Road Hog
Cephalyx Dominator + Blythe & Bull (not strictly Minions I know, but still)
2 units of Ambushers + 2 Trawlers + Arkadius Beast Spam

Oh almost forgot my big favorite

Rask + Wrastler + Wrongeye for POW 24 Snapjaw

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieFeesh View Post
Any info on everyone's favorite bacon? Razorboar?
Let's see, you purchase them as a pair now. 2 lessers for 7 points.

Lost a point of ARM, gained Snacking, new animus costs 1 RNG self grants countercharge. Hilarious on Sturm and Drang if you ever manage to pull off the countercharge Crit Pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by sepher32 View Post
Snapjaw Buff!
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw are legit terrifying. Snapjaw gaining 1" RNG on all his melee attacks is great of course, Submerge Animus going down to cost 1 is amazing, and gaining a point of STR so that his base P+S on the Bite is 18 is awesome.

Add to that Wrong Eye picked up Star Crossed, which still only costs 3, and he remained a FURY 4 warlock ... so he can Star Crossed and Submerge at the same time with a Submerged Snapjaw nearby ....

For 17 points they are quiet the pair.

Magnus is not a Skorne Partisan. There are no Minion Partisan warlocks at this time.
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty24.05.16 22:49

Article intéressant sur le fluff :

tallyn
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
tallyn

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty26.05.16 18:15

J'avoue que selon les standards mkII, il y en a quelques uns qui se classent direct dans la catégorie 'Gros Bourrins Moches Qu'on Ne Veut Jamais Croiser'

il est vrai que les joueurs khador ne sont dépaysé tout dans la finesse et la subtilité,  le dernier ne déroge pas à la règle (si je t'attrape je te défonce)
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty26.05.16 23:29

Effectivement insider Khador :

vivolto
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty29.05.16 18:30

iron flesh ca deviens vraiment moins bien dommage , pour le reste je trouve ca pas mal (khador)
Thimotiev
Acolyte
Acolyte

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty30.05.16 19:47

Selon moi beaucoup de gens sont déçus par Iron Flesh car ils restent dans l'état d'esprit MK2, sauf que là Iron Flesh c'est totalement autre chose et une autre façon de jouer ce sort, qui finalement garde son nom mais n'est pas du tout le même.
vivolto
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty30.05.16 20:25

Oui franchement les listes sorcha avec la winterguard deathstar termine... D'ailleurs je me demande ce que ça va donner ducoup la winterguard...
pantoufle
Membre du Consortium
Membre du Consortium
pantoufle

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty01.06.16 16:22

J'ai essayé de faire quelques listes avec les leaks que j'ai chopé, et ça serait quand même bien que PP sorte des Refs qui valent 1, 2 et 3 points pour combler les listes, parce-qu’arriver pile à 75 points c'est pas toujours la joie.
Ou alors ils ont prévu un système de bonus à acheter avec ces points... çà serait cool =)

SunHunter
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
SunHunter

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty01.06.16 16:43

pantoufle a écrit:
J'ai essayé de faire quelques listes avec les leaks que j'ai chopé, et ça serait quand même bien que PP sorte des Refs qui valent 1, 2 et 3 points pour combler les listes, parce-qu’arriver pile à 75 points c'est pas toujours la joie.
Ou alors ils ont prévu un système de bonus à acheter avec ces points... çà serait cool =)
Je pense que ça dépend des factions.

En Menoth j'ai rien à 2 PC, mais j'ai deux solos à 1 PC tous les deux en FA:3, et une chiée de solos à 3 PC. En Cyriss il y a une pièce à 2 PC et des solos/UA à 3 PC.

SunHunter -
http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so
pantoufle
Membre du Consortium
Membre du Consortium
pantoufle

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty02.06.16 11:06

En regardant un peu les stats et les capa j'ai l'impression que le jeu retourne beaucoup à la foire aux grosses ARMures et moins à la fête de la haute DEFense. C'est évidemment pour remettre les jacks au gout du jour, mais çà change quand même pas mal le méta. notamment Cryx va redevenir hyper bourrin je pense...

Phyrax
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
Phyrax

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty02.06.16 14:17

pantoufle a écrit:
En regardant un peu les stats et les capa j'ai l'impression que le jeu retourne beaucoup à la foire aux grosses ARMures et moins à la fête de la haute DEFense. C'est évidemment pour remettre les jacks au gout du jour, mais çà change quand même pas mal le méta. notamment Cryx va redevenir hyper bourrin je pense...

Ils ont cessé de l'être à un moment ? grin
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty02.06.16 15:10

Moi aussi j'ai essayé de faire des listes.

En reprenant les mêmes que celles jouées actuellement, j'arrive effectivement à un delta de 1 ou 2, soit en moins, soit en plus.

Ca veut juste dire qu'il faut revoir nos mécaniques et trouver le meilleur "taux de remplissage" pour ces 75pts Razz

En tous cas, vivement le corpus de règles qu'on puisse enfin se battre ! bounce
Phyrax
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
Phyrax

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty02.06.16 15:52

ealthril a écrit:
Moi aussi j'ai essayé de faire des listes.

En reprenant les mêmes que celles jouées actuellement, j'arrive effectivement à un delta de 1 ou 2, soit en moins, soit en plus.

Ca veut juste dire qu'il faut revoir nos mécaniques et trouver le meilleur "taux de remplissage" pour ces 75pts Razz

En tous cas, vivement le corpus de règles qu'on puisse enfin se battre ! bounce

Quand vous dites ça vous parlez hors point de caster du coup ?
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty02.06.16 17:30

Le staff bosse sur la mk3 depuis fort fort longtemps (genre depuis au moins 2013...)

De Soles sur le fofo us, section Circle :

Quote Originally Posted by WithScience  View Post
Everything spoiled in the insider was already spoiled in the leak, and Soles said he wasn't going to spoil anything new. Other than asking about the logic behind design decisions, what was there to talk about?

I'm absolutely baffled by this insider. People started by asking very neutral, respectful questions about why particular design decisions were made. Soles was either unwilling or unable to answer with anything substantial, falling back instead on vacuous, snarky nonsense. When asked by Lightning Strike was range: self, he said:

That's the entire substance of the answer, without alteration or abbreviation. I'm not a game designer, but if someone asked me to explain a major, faction-redefining change, I would take that opportunity to flex my design expertise and explain in a frank way what went wrong and right in Circle in Mk2 and how the lessons learned from that lead to design changes. At the very least, I would mention it in the Insider. Instead, we get that the change was "pretty much a no brainer for us" with basically no explanation. Compare that response to the depth he goes into on the Sentry Stones. Or even why the Wold Guardian traded girded for shield guard.

When counter-intuitive terrain interactions were pointed out to him, he insisted that they were mechanically clear. When some asked about the shifting stones change and whether the Fulcrum could be placed in the same post, he said there was no connection. When I asked him about the reduced range of the shifting stones, he basically declined to comment.

Even if you didn't start that insider angry, I don't know how you could have finished it with an even temper. Soles comes off as either deliberately being a jerk or asleep at the wheel.

I haven't played Mk3 yet, so I can't speak to balance, but pretty much everything I liked about Circle has gone through a blender and no one seems capable of articulating any of the logic behind it.

When they announced Mk3, I stopped playing Mk2 almost immediately. I went to one tournament and realized a large number of Mk2 games were absolutely no fun. I was just playing them because I liked getting better at the game. I'm starting to think that Mk3 might be a logical stopping place. I'm sure I could keep playing and find ways to win with new Circle, but why bother?
That is fair. I was a bit short with my answers, and for that I apologize. The Insider went up late and I had a long list of things to get through offline yesterday.

As far as giving detailed explanations of various design decisions go, it is not always as simple as it seems. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle, and some of them are still moving. In addition to model stats, there are also the core rules to take into account, theme forces that are still being play tested, and an evolving errata doc.

With regards to Lightning Strike in particular, it was changed to reduce the number of models that can strike and move back to safety. Why? Because having that ability on tap is bad for the game so it was engineered out. It was changed April 28, 2014 which was a long time ago for us. We have been play testing a Circle without it for so long that it is only when we watch or play games at conventions that we see how it formerly functioned and that usually leaves us walking away assured we made the correct choice.

The change to the Shifting Stone's place effects was so long ago it is not even in my notes... That likely means August of 2013. The change was made because we were both reigning in the distance of place effects and making "completely within". Why was the change made? Because "completely within" is a lot more manageable and does not vary based on the base size of the model placed. It is better for the game.

When someone tells me they find the terrain rules counter-intuitive I can do little more than say, "ok noted" and reiterate how they are supposed to work. Honestly, what is expected here? For every person that finds them counter intuitive some number find them perfectly intuitive. At this point, however, what they are is fact.

With regards to the change to the Wold Guardian, I tried to make it clear that we changed the model so that it was able to take the big hit for another model (Shield Guard) rather than mitigate a number smaller hits (Girded). I added, "Shield Wall is an easier rules to use that requires less precision placement, especially after it went up to range 3"." Is there more insight you were looking for here?

I hope I was able to shed a little more light on our design decisions for you above.
Jason Soles

Et pour Phyrax : on a inclus les coûts de casterlock (en moyenne +27) selon les leaks trouvés par ci par là...

Je vous invite à venir lire ici :

et fin de page6 également, on y trouve pas mal d'infos de Soles sur le développement du jeu, certains choix de design etc.
L'errata est en préparation... Et les theme forces aussi (en play test actuellement).

ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty08.06.16 21:26

De la nouveauté pour les elfes !! Bon sang que j'ai hâte bounce bounce bounce

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
ealthril
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
ealthril

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty10.06.16 11:38

Prix Warroom :
ust to add some data in here to quantify what people are reporting from the Google store. Here is the breakdown of prices in USD:

• All battle box contents are free in the app.

• Ultimate Bundle - $79.99 or $59.99 Founders Discount

• Warmachine Bundle - $47.99 or $39.99 Founders Discount

• Hordes Bundle - $37.99 or $29.99 Founders Discount

• Convergence of Cyriss - $4.99 or $3.99 Founders Discount

• All Other Factions - $8.99 or $6.99 Founders Discount

If you purchased after January 1st 2016 you get the that purchase upgraded to its War Room 2 equivalent for free. If you purchased anything before then you get the Founders Discount for that product. If you purchased all the pieces of any bundle for War Room 1, you get the Founders Discount for that bundle.

And the rules are free. In War Room 2 or from the site once it is released.
Last edited by TinkerLane; Yesterday at 07:15 PM.
Knurlnien
Membre Actif
Membre Actif
Knurlnien

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty10.06.16 11:43

Mouais, ils ont augmenté le prix du bundle complet quand même et on se retrouve avec un truc plus cher qu'avant même avec la réduc. Suspect

Knur'
vivolto
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty13.06.16 10:33

Pas besoin de racheter les decks sur warrom ceux que j'avais sont dispo, cool
vivolto
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty13.06.16 10:34

Les parties se feront à 100 points maintenant à la guilde c'est ça ?
pantoufle
Membre du Consortium
Membre du Consortium
pantoufle

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty13.06.16 11:07

vivolto a écrit:
Les parties se feront à 100 points maintenant à la guilde c'est ça ?

J'imagine plutôt en 75pts, soit l'équivalent du 50pts MKII

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.   Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey. - Page 11 Empty

Warmachine/Hordes MkIII, Hey Wey.
Page 11 sur 12Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Suivant